Any sore shouldered bassist can tell you that fighting "neck dive" from a poorly balanced instrument is akin to slow torture. Hipshot's Ultralite™ bass machine heads are designed and machined to lighten up the load while improving ruggedness and accuracy. Spend more time on the bass--Not at the chiropractor!
- Solid machined aircraft grade aluminum housing gives you high durability in an extremely light package.
- Small footprint easily installs on 4, 5, and 6 string headstocks.
- 20:1 gear ratio with a full size gear and worm for super quick and accurate tuning.
- Tuning keys are easily reversible for conversion to bass or treble side.
- Available in Clover Leaf, Lollipop and Y shaped keys. (select dropdown for appropriate color and key style)
- 3/8" string post fits 9/16" headstock holes. 1/2" string post fits 11/16" headstock holes.
- Tuners are sold individually.
For Ultralite™ weight information, click here.
Please Note: We fabricate and hand finish a wide variety of products at our factory in Interlaken, New York. As a result it may take several weeks to ship your order. We apologize for any delays and hope you enjoy the quality.