The Hipshot Fixed Bridge is the ultimate marriage of performance, beauty and ergonomics. Each bridge base is hand polished before plating for a smooth, comfortable feel under your palm. The stainless steel saddles have a crisp string relief edge, eliminating dull tones and maximizing string vibration. The side walls lock your saddles in place no matter how hard you thrash. Perhaps best of all, the artful design compliments any guitar type.
- Machined, solid brass base plate with side walls
- Stainless steel saddles maximize sustain and tonality.
- All springs and screws are solid stainless steel and won't corrode over time.
- String through body design for solid down pressure on bridge and saddles.
- Bridge is ambidextrous. Use on right handed and left handed guitars!
- .125" floor height is designed for perfect action on guitars with non angled, low profile necks.
Download the dimensions here!
Please Note: We fabricate and hand finish a wide variety of products at our factory in Interlaken, New York. As a result it may take several weeks to ship your order. We apologize for any delays and hope you enjoy the quality.