Give your guitar the unmistakable tone that brass saddles bring with none of the intonation issues. Hipshot's compensated saddles are machined on a computer controlled lathe for perfect intonation. Just set intonation for one string and the other will be set automatically!
All other components on this bridge are made from stainless steel so they won't corrode over time. Plus the bridge plate has no side walls to get in the way of your picking technique.
- Laser cut stainless steel bridge is non-magnetic for more transparent tone in the bridge pickup position.
- String thru holes in the back plate of the bridge means it can be strung through the body or through the bridge.
- Bridge is compatible with the Parsons/Green and Hipshot String Bender.
- 4 hole option retrofits vintage Telecaster* mounting pattern utilizing 4 mounting holes.
- 3 hole option retrofits modern Telecaster* mounting pattern utilizing 3 mounting holes.
- Stainless steel mounting screws included.
Download dimensions for the 3 Hole 3 Saddle bridge here. Dimensions for the 4 Hole 3 Saddle bridge are here.
*“Telecaster is a registered trademark of FMIC, Hipshot Products, Inc. is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instrument Corporation.”
Please Note: We fabricate and hand finish a wide variety of products at our factory in Interlaken, New York. As a result it may take several weeks to ship your order. We apologize for any delays and hope you enjoy the quality.