Bring your Telecaster* into the modern age with the Hipshot 6 saddle Telecaster Replacement Bridge. Hipshot’s renowned saddles feel great under your palm and have a crisp string relief edge, eliminating dull tones and maximizing string vibration. In addition, they’re individually adjustable so you can control intonation for each string.
All components on this bridge are made from stainless steel so they won’t corrode over time. Plus the bridge plate has no side walls to get in the way of your picking technique.
- Laser cut stainless steel bridge is non-magnetic for more transparent tone in the bridge pickup position.
- 4 hole option retrofits vintage Telecaster* mounting pattern utilizing 4 mounting holes.
- 3 hole option retrofits modern Telecaster* mounting pattern utilizing 3 mounting holes.
- "Bender Ready" option means that the intonation screws are offset in the saddle allowing strings to be routed through the back of the bridge to a Parsons/Green or Hipshot String Bender.
- Stainless steel mounting screws included.
Download the dimensions for the 4 hole 6 saddle bridge here. Dimensions for the 3 hole 6 saddle bridge are here.
*“Telecaster is a registered trademark of FMIC, Hipshot Products, Inc. is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instrument Corporation.”
Please Note: We fabricate and hand finish a wide variety of products at our factory in Interlaken, New York. As a result it may take several weeks to ship your order. We apologize for any delays and hope you enjoy the quality.