The Tone-A-Matic by Hipshot re-writes the book on “two post” style bridges.
Designed to retrofit a Nashville or Epiphone style tune-o-matic, the Tone-a-matic by Hipshot features the following:
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum for improved sustain and tone.
- Unique stainless steel saddle design acts as a second class lever to push firmly into the bridge. This eliminates that aggravating saddle rattle and injects string energy into your playing.
- The bridge plate can be adjusted forward and backward on the posts and locked in place with small set screws.
- Over a half inch of intonation range handles even the heaviest strings.
- Stop bar stays in place even with no string pressure thanks to small magnetic inserts.
- All posts are adjustable with a 1/8" hex key. No more galling the tailstop posts or using pliers on the bridge posts!
Check out the dimensions here!